1. WATER FILLING
Prior to the start of the process, the retort is filled with a small volume of process water (approx. 27 gallons/basket) such that the water level is below the bottom of the baskets. This water can be used for successive cycles if desired, as it is sterilized with each cycle.
Once the cycle is begins, the steam valve opens and the circulation pump is switched on. The mixture of steam and water spraying from the top and the sides of the retort vessel creates highly turbulent convection currents that rapidly homogenizes the temperature at every point in the retort and between the containers.
Once the programmed sterilization temperature has been reached, it is held for the programmed time within +/-1º F. Similarly, the pressure is kept within +/-1 psi by adding and venting compressed air as needed.
the end of the sterilization step, the retort switches into cooling mode. As the process water continues to be circulated through the system, a portion of it is diverted through one side of a plate heat exchanger. At the same time, cold water passes through the other side of the plate heat exchanger. This results in the process water inside the retort chamber being cooled in a controlled fashion.
5. END OF CYCLE
Once the retort is cooled to the programmed temperature setpoint, the cold water inlet valve on the heat exchanger closes and the pressure inside the retort is automatically relieved. The water level is lowered from the maximum down to the medium level. The door is equipped with a safety locking device which prevents the opening of the door in the case of residual pressure or high water level.
1. Intelligent PLC control, multi-level password authority, anti-misoperation lock function;
2. Large flow easily removable filter, flow monitoring device to ensure that the circulating water volume is always constant;
3. Imported 130° wide-angle nozzle to ensure all products fully sterilized without cold point;
4. Linear heating Temp. control, comply with FDA regulations (21CFR), control accuracy ±0.2℃;
5. Spiral-enwind tube heat exchanger, fast heating speed, saving 15% of steam;
6. Indirect heating and cooling to avoid secondary pollution of food and save water consumption.